Monday, March 28, 2011

Michelle + Dan ~ Engagements in Las Vegas



hello friends.

Welcome to the end of March and the beginning of a wonderful "wedding season" I am so excited for this coming spring + summer. Excited for all the beautiful dresses, colorful flowers, stunning details and above all .... the happy couples I get to photograph these next few months! Things are getting pretty full - so if you want in on the Stephanie P. wedding season train, you better get your ticket soon!!

I am so excited to reveal this engagement session! It seems was such a long time ago that Michelle contacted me to schedule their wedding so I had plenty of time for my excitement to build up for this session and I was not disappointed. Dan + Michelle are so beautiful and have a beautiful friendship to match. I feel so lucky to have been able to capture some seriously tender moments and cannot wait for their Montana wedding in June!




If you love them as much as me, Leave a Comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful!

Michelle said...

You are so talented Stephanie! They all came out so beautifully!

Unknown said...

I like her style