Thursday, April 07, 2011

Carissa + Austin {Salt Lake Engagement Photography}

One of my favorite things to do when I am being driven around by the boy is to look at billboards {and license plates, but that does not apply to this story.} So we are driving home from downtown Salt Lake + I spot a new billboard {which is really exciting since they do not change them as often as I think they should.} This new billboard is advertising the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point {which I am excited to attend, as tulips are one of my favorite flowers} This billboard says:
"Annual Tulip Festival: eye-candy overload" 
I read it out loud only to receive a loud snort from the boy. I did not think it was funny. He proceeds to explain that by using the word "eye candy" it is implying that there will be a lot of hot people there. I, naturally, disagreed because anything that is delightful + sweet to look at {in this case tulips} is eye candy. The boy spent the rest of the drive explaining why I was wrong + by the time we got home, I was agreeance that the phrase "eye candy" was appropriate for beautiful people only. 
I would now like to provide an excellent example of what would, without a doubt, by considered eye-candy!! Lots and lots of it.








Can you imagine having to choose a favorite? I couldn't do it. I would send a book instead of a picture C: Which is your favorite?

6 comments:

Kayleigh S said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your use of the bright sun too! Where is it at?!

p.s. I like the one where the balloons are "lifting" him away.

Stephanie Wadsworth said...

Thanks! It's at the bonneville salt flats near Wendover. This was my first time shooting out there

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really glad to discove this. Good job!

Julia said...

Oh my gosh! Stephanie you are AMAZING! These pictures are stunning! And holy cow... location! You make the sand dunes look heavenly!

Chels said...

LOVE THIS!!!

audrey wilson said...

what a beautiful couple.. i really love this batch of shots you did.. great job steph