Monday, January 17, 2011

Jenna ~ Winter Bridals ~ Idaho Wedding Photoraphy

I woke up the morning on Jenna's bridals feeling a bit like a kid on Christmas morning. The wonderful yet often bi-polar Idaho weather had pulled through and a thick fresh layer of sparkling snow covered everything. I couldn't wait to get Jenna out in this stunning background and I wasn't disappointed. She was such a trooper. Now every time I have to walk through the snow to get anywhere I hear Jenna's voice in my head, "Here I am, in my wedding dress, walking through the snow. And I'm Happy! And I'm Laughing!" I can't say for sure if she truly was feeling happiness but she was definitely laughing. And I was happy! And she was Stunning!




Jenna and Adam's wedding is coming up soon so check back often! Don't forget to comment!

No comments: