Monday, January 10, 2011

Ciji + Brad Engagements ~ Las Vegas Wedding Photography

Please forgive me for my long delay in posting. Before the holidays I graduate, moved (more on this to come this week) went out of town, and upon arriving at my new house did not have internet! But - I'M BACK!!! With some stunning things to share - let's start shall we?? World, meet Ciji and Brad. I was so thrilled to be able to do this engagement shoot with them in Las Vegas at The Marriott. Classy location. Classy couple.


Don't forget to leave some love!

4 comments:

Kim and Kyle said...

I love these!! Ciji looks gorgeous!!

Katie C. said...

Definitely agree! Classy location, classy looking couple. Pictures looked like they should be in Lifestyles of the rich and famous

Unknown said...

engagement pics like these make me excited to see the wedding!

Kathy's Boys said...

It was great to see you yesterday and so glad to hear about your Photography business. These pictures are beautiful. Ciji and Brad look amazing and you did such a great job. I am so happy for you. You look so beautiful too!