Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Aimee + Sam ~ Idaho Wedding Photography ~ Salt Lake Wedding Photography

I don't really feel nerves before a shoot anymore, but I was pretty ... nervous ... when I got to the Rio Grande the afternoon of Aimee and Sam's black tie session. They had decided to have me do this session with them instead of having a wedding photographer since I was unavailable the day of the wedding. Needless to say I felt some pressure. I scoped out the location and that ebbed at my nerves a little. I took some test shots and what I saw on the back of my camera washed a few more of those nasty buggers away. Then. I walked into the bathroom - a vintage train station bathroom with huge windows beautiful lighting and charming sinks. 
I saw the most beautiful sight which sent all my butterflies into formation. 
Aimee. 
She was stunning. And her man? Sam looked so dapper in his Class A's. That day I had no reason to be nervous because they belonged in that old train station. And after only a few minutes with them I knew they belong together.




If you love them - don't forget to comment!!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

love them! :)

Tasha Johnson said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are amazing! I wish I knew about you before- I would have had you do my wedding!!

Unknown said...

Stephanie you have really out done yourself!!! These are the most amazing pictures! Stunning!