Monday, January 31, 2011

If Found Please Return to Jenna ~ Rexburg Wedding Photography

A few weeks ago I was walking down Main street from Smith Park in Rexburg. I was up to my shins in snow and freezing cold. As I crossed the street, I heard a little whimper and looked down into a waist-high snow bank to see a little puppy shivering in the snow. I have no idea how he got down there, but I scooped him out and used the address on his collar to return him to his home nearby. The little girl who gathered the puppy quickly into her arms looked at him with the most tender eyes, I knew that dog belonged to her and none other. 

Jenna and Adam look at one another this same way - not like the other is a dog, but with the tenderness that undoubtedly means they belong to each other. I should not have been surprised then, that Jenna's family got Jenna a collar and tag to put around Adam's neck. If anybody finds Adam shivering in the snow, please return him to Jenna so she can tenderly gather him into her arms.

Thanks Jenna and Adam for sharing your day of warm laughter with me!

2 comments:

Jenna and Adam Walker said...

Yes... If lost please do return him! Thanks so much Stephanie, we love them and will cherish the captured memories forever!

Katie C. said...

I LOVE how you captured those emotional moments! Cute puppy story :)