Thursday, June 02, 2011

Robertson Family - Las Vegas Family Photographer

Not to toot my own horn but

TOOT TOOT!!!

I love these shots!! One of my favorite family shoots ever. Granted, I really cannot take much of the credit. Steve + Suzanne did seriously good work on these kiddos. They are not only adorable to look at, but they are so well behaved {in a totally energetic + playful sort of way} I loved the time we spent together + the images that resulted!!

 Suzanne made this set of matryoshka dolls that looks just like her family!! Yes. She made them. Each one looks exactly like the real person!! Complete with freckles, super-hero cape, favorite tee-shirt, pearls or bows. The details blew me away! I think it is  so cute!!
Don't you want a set of matryoshka dolls for your family? I do.
 This picture below is counting freckles C:
 This little guy makes me laugh so hard!! I love is Super hero cape mom made for him! 

Check out those beautiful blue eyes {those are totally natural not photoshopped....for the record} And that smile with her cute little teeth! I could take her home!!

Thanks for sharing the evening with me! 



Christine: yours are up next! Brian + Pierrette .... patience C: You're up soon I promise!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Beautiful pictures of my BFF's beautiful family!! Great job!!

suzanne said...

i LOVE these SO much! what a gift to our family!! you got exactly what i was looking for! thanks, steph!!

Cheris said...

What a fun idea!!! I love the pictures at the top. They are a beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

Cutest. Baby. Ever.

Katie C. said...

Those stacking dolls are adorable! Also love the non-Photoshopped blue blue eyes.