Monday, June 13, 2011

Pierrette + Brian - Vintner Grill Wedding Photography

This post has a massive picture overload because there were so many fun aspects of this wedding. The boys all got ready in a suite at the one + only Palms. Pierrette got ready with the help of Courtney on hair {at Tonic Salon} and Harmony Medina on makeup!! The wedding took place at one of my favorite venues in Vegas, Vintner Grill, in front of a small group of friends + family. I loved the cream, gold, and "peacock colored" palette Pierrette chose. So rich and elegant, and the flowers {done by  Flowers of the Field} had just the right touch of peacock feather. Beautiful.
I was amazed that Pierrette made {yes designed + sewed} not only the beautiful blue bridesmaids dresses but her own wedding dress!! I love how beautiful the details in the corset are - she blows me away. 
After the lovely ceremony, tasty dinner from the grill, and a few hilarious toasts... DJ Rob B cranked some dance tunes and the dance floor wasn't empty for many hours. After much laughter, good food, drinks, and dancing the newly weds took off back to their suite at the Palms
Brian + Pierrette ... You surely know how to throw a party! Congratulations I am thrilled for you in this adventure. Thank you for letting me be a part of it!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie-
You are so good at what you do. I am sorry that you couldn't do my wedding!!! :) Good luck and keep it up cuz you rock my dear!!

-Trudy