Monday, June 27, 2011

Kimberly + Tom ~ Rexburg Engagement Photography

Sometimes when I go to blog I feel like I say the same things over and over. I have the rare honor of getting to know these people individually and as a couple even in a brief amount of time. When they let me, I get a glimpse into some of their most tender moments + sincere emotions toward each other. 
These glimpses are so precious to me that I feel that trying to describe them to the world at large would be do them a disservice or an injustice. Degrading the value + almost betraying their trust. 
So I merely ask that you simply believe me when I say "this couple is amazing" or "these two are wonderful together" I mean it - and so much more that I can't express.


Kimberly and Tom. are. Amazing. The end.



No comments: