Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Christina + Kolby's Black Tie

Recently I had a long discussion with a friend of mine about energy - chi, if you will. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. Everybody outputs certain energy, certain "vibes" and this energy surrounds each person, just hanging in the air. Some people are sponges for energy, they absorb what other people exude. This - my friend and I decided - is the type of person I am. A sponge. I absorb energy - not only good energies but bad as well. 
This is probably why I love weddings so much. People at weddings are almost always putting out good vibes, good energy. I love to be around people like that - they literally fill me with happiness. 
Few more so than Christina and Kolby. From the moment we met up in Logan until hours after I left, I literally felt like I was bursting with happiness! Each of them alone is wonderful, but together ... together they create an energy that is so addictive + powerful. It is impossible to not smile around them. I cannot wait to bask in more of their bliss on Friday when they are married!! 







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are SO beautiful. as always, of course :) love the blossoms!

Unknown said...

what fun flowers. and a beautiful location. look forward to seeing the wedding. hope the shoot went well today!