Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cheri ~ Bonneville High School Senior Photographer

I'm cheating a little. Posting twice in one week and posting out of order. But it is for a good cause! 


Cheri is a sassy sweet senior at Bonneville High in Idaho Falls and her picture for her yearbook is due on December 1st. Cheri is stunning and SO easy to photograph (even in freezing cold weather) I thought I would post these out of order so you could give input on which is your favorite because if I was her I would have a super hard time choosing which to submit! so .... which is YOUR favorite??!


Thanks for playin in the wind and water with me, Cheri!! You are gorgeous!! 













































don't forget to comment!! C:

3 comments:

Anna said...

I would have a hard time choosing as well. But if I HAD to pick a favorite I would say the first one. I really like the yellow shirt with the blue chair.

Unknown said...

i like the first one the best too!

but i also love the ones with her face buried in Longfellow's poems :)

Jenna and Adam Walker said...

The 3rd one down on the right.... her eye's look GORGEOUS!!!