Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Amber and Joe ~ Rexburg Wedding Photographer

As Amber slipped her shoes back on and Joe led her gently across the pasture and back over the fence, I lagged behind watching them go. I felt overwhelmed. Not because I had a daunting task before me. Quite opposite. I felt like I had just witnessed something unbelievably ethereal. The interaction between these two lovers was so pure and honest that something inside me changed permanently from being with them. From the moment Joe tenderly helped his bride scale the fence and she slipped off her shoes to walk barefoot through the grass until the moment he wrapped his arm around her to keep her warm on the way back to the ceremony - I was able to be apart of something truly wonderful. As I watched them climb back over the fence, I glanced up at the overcast sky peeking through the fall leaves and took a deep breath. I wanted to internalized this moment. I can't quite describe what changed in me, but I can confidently announce that the world is a more loving and beautiful place because Joe is madly in love with Amber. And she loves him back just as fiercely. 



Is anything more lovely than a backyard wedding in the fall? YES - A backyard wedding in the fall with Amber and Joe and THESE wonderful vendors:


Amber's dress is 100% organic cotton from Aida Coronado and their rings (my favorite detail of the day) were from Touch Wood Rings based in British Columbia. Amber says of them "They are seriously the nicest people ever. And they sent us really cool pictures every time they emailed us." 


Love these two as much as me? Don't forget to comment and share the love!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I could not be more happy with these! thank you so much for taking the time to get to know us, I really, really feel like you captured the whole day so perfectly!

Unknown said...

i think she is the most beautiful bride you have captured yet.