Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Ashley + Scotty

A while back I saw on facebook that Ashley was engaged. I congratulated her + asked if she knew any details about her wedding. She told me that all she knew was she wanted me to be her photographer....let me quote "I've been interested since before I even met Scotty! I would LOOOOOVE for you to be my photographer!" 
{That's a lot of 'O's I was seriously stoked. One of the greatest compliments. ever}
So naturally I was amping up for their engagement session for some time {as was Ash. She had her outfit picked out months before} I was not disappointed. Ashley + Scotty were so fun to work with. Scotty really makes Ashley laugh, and her laugh is so contagious. Congrats you two. I cannot wait for your 'one'derful wedding! 
They are getting hitched on 11.11.11 so I put together this save the date video....






1 comment:

Katie C. said...

How AWESOME are these?! ... VERY. Love the location, love her dress, love your skills. Also, pretty ingenius of them to take pictures now, because that kind of beauty may not be around come October.