Friday, September 10, 2010

Amanda and Cody Groomals ~ Dallas Wedding and Bridal Photographer

I usually try not to post on Fridays, but I am making an exception this week for three reasons. 1: school started for me this week and I really needed something exciting with which to end my week and I couldn't think of anything that would help more than his post. 2: I have been storing up all these ideas about things I would love to do with my blog that I'm finally implementing the first being FASHION FRIDAYS! and this post says so much about fashion C: Lastly 3: I am SO SO excited to show you Amanda and Cody's pre-wedding groomals I could not wait one more second!!!! You will probably remember them from their engagement shoot in Rexburg. A few weeks before their wedding, Amanda and Cody met me at the amazing Chandor Gardens in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.


 Take a couple deep breaths before you scroll down because these are guaranteed to your breath away!!!

If you can believe it there is MORE eye candy from this shoot on my photography photography facebook page 
See. Love. Comment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L.O.V.E.