Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trevor & Rebecca Engagements: Salt Lake City Utah Photographer




I have known Trevor for 4 or 5 years. Naturally I was so thrilled when he asked me to be his wedding photographer, and what a gal he has!!! We spent the afternoon in Salt Lake City and laughed the whole time. I love the way these two look at each other & make each other smile & laugh- they have such a great chemistry!  
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We saw a lot of these kind of faces ... what a goof!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is one of my favorites.... Rebecca has that irresistible kind of sass, don't you think?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are amazing!! Thank you so much Stephanie!! I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!

Kim and Kyle said...

oh my gosh its trevor!!!!! we met him at EFY how fun!!! =)